By: Tim Syrianos
It’s that time of year again! The weather is getting cooler, the leaves are changing colour, and the days are getting shorter. With the shift in season comes TREB’s Annual Meeting.
TREB’s Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, October 26. This is a TREB Members only event and will be held at the Toronto Congress Centre. There will be plenty of free parking available for attendees, along with a complimentary breakfast and lunch.
Key highlights of the event include:
- A keynote address from CIBC Deputy Chief Economist Benjamin Tal on the new economic reality
- A chance to TEXT and WIN a free 2018/2019 TREB Membership
- A newly expanded trade show
- Remarks from TREB CEO John DiMichele and myself, where we will discuss the year ahead
- A printed copy of TREB’s 2016/2017 Annual Report and a chance to watch TREB’s Year in Review video
- An opportunity to meet your 2017/2018 Board of Directors
- An atmosphere where you can network with like-minded real estate professionals.
The event will run from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. For more information about the event, visit TREB’s social media channels or the Facebook event page. http://bit.ly/2xR1xRx
I look forward to seeing everyone there!