By Toronto Real Estate Board
Do you have commercial or property issues and concerns like sign by-laws, street lights out or graffiti? Issues like these fall under municipal services and can be dealt with directly by the municipality where your commercial property is located.
TREB Commercial REALTOR® Members are your expert resource when looking for guidance in resolving your commercial property concerns.
Check out the list of municipal services and the appropriate department/contact number of the departments responsible in handling these issues/concerns.
Examples of commercial municipal services include:
- Street lights out
- Traffic signals or signs broken or missing
- A-frame and portable signs on sidewalks
- Litter on street/sidewalk or overflowing garbage bin
- Broken or damaged streetlights
- Broken or damaged mail box
- Broken parking meters
- Broken or damaged newspaper boxes
- Water main breaks
Click on the municipality you live in for the contact numbers associated with the municipal services above.
Regional Contacts at a Glance